Alasna Institute Terms & Conditions:
Welcome to the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) for Alasna Institute. These terms are between you and Alasna Institute and govern our respective rights and obligations. Please note that your use of Alasna’s course platform and other online services are governed by the agreements listed below, as well as other applicable terms, conditions, limitations and requirements and you agree to them when you sign up through Alasna.org.
Thank you for choosing Alasna (“Institute,” “Alasna Institute,” “we”, “us,” “our,”). By signing up and using the Alasna services, student portal, and software applications (using the services of Alasna altogether), or using materials and content provided by Alasna (the additional resources) you are entering into a binding contract with Alasna Institute.
Right to use Content:
We are granting you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license for you to view, print or watch any content as defined below from all the services provided by Alasna Institute. You are NOT granted the right to license, republish, distribute, copy, sublicense, sell, download or prepare any derivative of the work used on the Alasna Institute website, portal or any of other application.
SUBSCRIPTION IS BASED ON ONE HOUSEHOLD PER ACCOUNT, AND THEREFORE CANNOT BE SHARED, SOLD, DISTRIBUTED, OR USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER PARTIES APART FROM YOURSELF AND MEMBERS OF YOUR IMMEDIATE HOUSEHOLD (e.g., husband + wife, father/mother + children, etc.) WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM ALASNA. ANY INDICATION OF IT BEING SHARED, SOLD, DISTRIBUTED, DOWNLOADED, OR USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER PARTIES APART FROM YOURSELF WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WITH NO REFUND AND POSSIBLE PROSECUTION FOR VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT.
Student Rights and Responsibility
Once signed up, they are responsible for logging into their account and reviewing and watching the content as they see fit, as long as it does not contradict the above content rights.
When you sign up to Alasna.org, and have not received your login details, but a payment has gone out of your account, please contact our email@example.com; it is your responsibility to be on top of payments as well as receiving service details. If a user has previously unsubscribed from ALL Alasna Institute emails, you will not receive your login details, or any other reminders so please ensure you contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to reinstate your subscription.
Students who act disrespectfully towards instructors, use inappropriate language, spam the discussion forum, or otherwise cause a disturbance to other students, staff, and faculty will be expelled without refund.
IN CASE OF LOST OR MISSING LOGIN CREDENTIALS, PLEASE NOTIFY SUPPORT@ALASNA.ORG IMMEDIATELY TO ENSURE YOU HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE PROGRAM AND ITS SERVICES. THE USER ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY IN CONTACTING AND SUBMITTING A REQUEST FOR LOGIN CREDENTIALS IN THE EVENT OF LOSING OR MISSING LOGIN CREDENTIALS. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
Subscription. Your online membership contains access to the course portal. To use the Alasna services, you must have Internet access, and/or cellular data to access the Course application.
○ 2.1. Some courses offer a free trial. The initial trial period of your membership lasts until the trial session is complete, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members and certain former members to try the service.
○ 2.2. Initial trial eligibility is determined by Alasna Institute at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility to prevent initial trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the initial trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent Online membership to determine eligibility.
○ 3.1.Billing Cycle. You will be automatically be charged through Alasna.org and receive 12 months access for an annual subscription fee. You will receive a confirmation email once payment has been received.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR ENROLLMENT TO RENEW AUTOMATICALLY, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS (BILLING) PRIOR TO THE RENEWAL DATE. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR AUTO-RENEWALS THAT ARE NOT CANCELLED BEFOREHAND. WHEN YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, YOU WILL STILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE COURSE LIBRARY UNTIL THE END OF YOUR TERM. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ON HOW TO CANCEL, EMAIL SUPPORT@ALASNA.ORG.
○ 3.2 Method of Payment. All Payments are processed online via Credit Card. If there are any specific requests for payments please contact support@Alasna.org. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment.
○ 3.3 Cancellation. You can cancel your Alasna Institute Membership at any time. However, there is no refund for any time remaining on the annual membership. To cancel, you can use the Billing tab in your student Dashboard or email our support staff at email@example.com prior to renewal date. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of the 12 months of your term and you will lose access to the content.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED ON THE BASIS OF MISSING OR UNRECEIVED LOGIN DETAILS, IF NO ATTEMPT BY THE STUDENT WAS MADE TO FOLLOW UP PRIOR TO REQUESTING A REFUND. AFTER THE INITIAL SIGN-UP TO ONLINE, PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL OR UNVIEWED ONLINE COURSES.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED IF ANY OF THE COURSE HAS BEEN COMPLETED MORE THAN 50%.
REFUNDS: Refunds do not include the vendor processor fee. A processing fee is added to all charges automatically. This fee will not be included in any requested refunds.
Passwords and Account Access.
The member who created the online account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the online account used to access our service. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account, the Account Owner should maintain control over the online subscription and not reveal the password nor details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Online or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.